Monday, November 21, 2011

My nose pores are large - advice how to SHRINK them? the rest of my skin is normal - THANKS?

i think facials shrink poresMy nose pores are large - advice how to SHRINK them? the rest of my skin is normal - THANKS?
Everyones nose pores are large, and there is no product that will shrink them, although they all claim they can.


Just use a mattifier on your nose so the pores dont appear oily, and once a week use q-tips (cottonbuds) or a nose strip to clear the pores of blackheads so they dont appear so obvious.


Trust me, I've tried every expensive product on the market, they simply mattify, once you stop using them the pores open up wide again.My nose pores are large - advice how to SHRINK them? the rest of my skin is normal - THANKS?
I first steam my face to open the pores and then i use biore astrigent. Then i wash my face with cold water to close the pores.
after washing your face rinse with cold water, to make pores smaller then use witch hazel. Someone else asked the same question and i got best answer.
by getting a facial or get Proactive... My beauty secrect is that every morning I will use toothpaste as a facial mask. You take a shower w/ it on and then you wash off cold water and a wash cloth or your hands. The best is that your face will smell like a mint rather than a smelly funky foot. Also use Q-tips to get rid of the blackheads and pimples, use Toner for your face and moisterize it everyday.
exfoliation! moisturizing! and rinsing it with cold water after washing yer face! tht always works. there are there really cheep facial masks at walmart tht helps also!

No comments:

Post a Comment