Monday, November 21, 2011

How can I reduce my pore size? Or make them seem smaller?

The pores on my forehead and nose always look like blackheads because they are enlarged. I wash my face, use salt water, and exfoliate daily. Any suggestions?How can I reduce my pore size? Or make them seem smaller?
Pores appear larger when your skin produces excess sebum. This can be a result of genetics, fatty and greasy foods, and smoking, among other things.





Exfoliating is a good way to reduce the appearance of pores and it's also a good idea to find a facial cleanser that contains glycolic and salicylic acids that clean your skin effectively. Maintaining a skin routine is the most important part of achieving results. Don't mix and match methods or products when you wash your face because then your skin can't keep up.





Also, remember to moisturize using an oil-free moisturizer that won't clog pores and leave your skin feeling greasy and try to incorporate a face tonic or toner that smooths your skin and gets deep into pores.





I hope this helps!How can I reduce my pore size? Or make them seem smaller?
Apple Cider Oily Skin Wash





For this easy wash simply mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 2 tablespoons of distilled water. Apply the wash to your face with a cotton ball, and avoid the eye area. Rinse with tepid water, and pat dry. This wash is a very effective remover of dirt and oil on the face, leaving your pores feeling more open and fresh





vinegar can clarify the skin by rinsing away and removing the oils and dirt buildup that mimic blockages in your system by being blockages in your pores, making it impossible for your skin to breathe.
One thing to do is use an Egg Mask. I'm subscribed to MichellePhan on youtube and I tried it myself and it actually works.


Here's the video to that:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk4xdYt3ick





When you use it, your face gets really tight and it does feel weird haha. But yes, after you use the egg mask, you can use ice to close your pores. (coldness closes your pores while heat opens them). So I also suggest after washing your face to run an ice cube all over to close them and ensure cleanliness.





Also, a good day out in the sun really helps too, with pores, blackheads, and pimples.
TOOTHPASTE over night!
how about makeup?

No comments:

Post a Comment