Monday, November 21, 2011

Best deep pore cleanser next to facials?

I have blackheads and little white bumps popping up on my face that i can't get rid of. Is there anything store bought you found that can clear this up adside from a professional facial?Best deep pore cleanser next to facials?
i've been using Noxzema deep cleansing creme for about 3 weeks now, its cheap cost me $4 or $3 I think, noxzema has alot of products, at first I thought it didnt work thats why I never bought it but after the first 2 days I used it I noticed that their were no new pimples popping up and that all my old ones were going away, after a week had passed my face started breaking out though with little bumps that looked like regular heat bumps, the same thing happened when I used proactiv except proactiv didnt work for me at all, it made my face burn break out and extremely sensitve to the touch, plus it was expensive, but now I know why my face broke out from noxzema, on the directions it clearly says rinse throughly after done but I just got all of it off my face with a washcloth and went off with my day, i must have left a little on that I couldnt see so now use it then rinse it and then wash my face with soap and then put on some normal lotion to moisturize my skin... hope this helps
  • hydrocortisone cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment