Monday, November 21, 2011

Big Pores. What products should I try?

I've tried several drug store pore reducing soaps, lotions, etc and nothing seems to work. I know I didn't have this problem when I was younger. It seems like my pores are getting bigger as I age. I can't stand it!Big Pores. What products should I try?
Use a foundation primer, they reduce the look of pores, can be used alone or with foundation. Make sure you look inside your pores, though. My mom started to get really noticeable pores, and it turned out that it was because she had blackheads inside them. If there's any dirt or blackhead in there, they won't close!Big Pores. What products should I try?
tea tree products are excellant for these sort of things, buy the tea tree facial wash a decent one not a cheap one, and also a good facial cleanser preferbly clarins I know its expensive but its so worth it, also get a good skin cream, use all these products on your skin daily believe me it will make your skin look absolutely georgous and dont forget to drink loads of water too
After washing your face with an oil free facial wash, rinse it with warm water then splash it with freezing water to shrink your pores.


The drier your skin btw, the smaller your pores.
use the neotrogena WAVE. try the regular and exfoliating pads that go on it! neotrogena really works!!!!!!
witch hazel i think its an astrigen which i heard tightens the skin
cold water

No comments:

Post a Comment