Monday, November 21, 2011

Suggestions for Clogged Pores?

Hi there, I have a few clogged pores in my T-Zone (as in, a few on the side of my nose and under my eyes). Does anyone have any suggested products to use for these pores? I've heard about Biore pore strips, but do they really work?





All personal experiences, advice and insight is greatly appreciated!Suggestions for Clogged Pores?
I have the same problem. From my experience, the Biore strips seem to clean the very surface of the skin, but do not actually remove all dirt and oil from inside the pores. The best at-home solution is to use a face wash with tiny beads to exfoliate the skin and to sweep dirt from the pores. I like the wash by Clean %26amp; Clear called ';Steam'; which you use in the shower. Usually it is advised to use these types of exfoliants only 1 to 3 times weekly in place of your regular cleanser.





Another solution is to go to a dermatoligist on a regular basis for a microdermabrasion treatment, in which the doctor will use a tool across your skin that shoots tiny bits of sand-like particles to remove dirt from the pores. This can be a little pricey, though. Suggestions for Clogged Pores?
i had the same problem so what i did was i bought a huge gallon of Dino's Nickel by a Dime but not too Spicy Face Wash (for normal to oily skin)


good luck and if u have anymore questions go to www.brainpoop/pacoatemytaco.org
The best thing I can recommend is going for extraction facials. They get all the crap out that is blocking your pores, but unlike if you squeeze them out yourself, they do it in a clean environment. I have tried everything and this works.. You will see the big difference after about 4 facials and 媒ou need to get them at first every 2 weeks and then once a month.
  • man makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment