Monday, November 21, 2011

I have big pores and my skin isnt great anymore, how do i clean out all my pores?

http://www.flawlesscomplexion.com/index.鈥?/a>





This is a great site with many resources to get and keep a great complexion! Hope this helpsI have big pores and my skin isnt great anymore, how do i clean out all my pores?
FACIAL!!I have big pores and my skin isnt great anymore, how do i clean out all my pores?
Get regular facials that include an extraction.
i wish i knew....i have the same problem
Ohmylord. Don't listen to these people! Facials at a dayspa or profession medication is not the only answer!


Have you ever heard of Noxema? It's cheap, and it's been around since your grandparent's had zits and large pores. There's a scrubbing formula to remove dirt from your pores, and when you use hot water with it, it expands it to get more dirt out. As soon as your done, splash COLD water on your face, and it will shrink your pores to normal size.





Love, Ali


AKA Beauty %26amp; Health Expert
Get a professional facial at least once a month. At home you can maintain the results by standing over either a humidifier, a pot of boiling water or just really hot running tap water with a towel over your head to trap the steam. This will open your pores. Then you can apply a good clay mask that will extract the impurities. Try Clinique emergency mask. Do this once or twice a week.





Daily, you'll want to use a good facial cleanser followed by an astringent that will tighten the pores. The Clinique 1-2-3 system is easy to use and will get you great results. I've been using it since college (I'm 34 now).





Also, make sure you drink plenty of water!!!
a good astringent
proactive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment