Monday, November 21, 2011

I wrk at a grill and get my pores opened wat kind of lotion shud i use so my skin doesnt get affected?

real boys %26amp; men do not use lotion. they only use lubricant or lube. LOL... cheers!I wrk at a grill and get my pores opened wat kind of lotion shud i use so my skin doesnt get affected?
Hi there, I used to work in catering, and had the same problem. I used to regularly use face wipes and rinse my face with cold water to help close my pores up. You just need to cleanse your face a bit more.I wrk at a grill and get my pores opened wat kind of lotion shud i use so my skin doesnt get affected?
You get your pores opened from heat, moisture, what?


I recommend just keeping your face clean. Take breaks to rinse it off and keep dirt from clogging your pores. Keep it clean.


After work, wash it and use lotion, your choice.
Men call this work,stop whinging get on with it.
There is probably a sink close by with towels....every hour or so or when you are really sweating wipe your face. Wipe in a downward motion so that if there is dirt on your face you are not wiping it up into your pores. Good luck.
Working in a grill,open pores,that just has to mean sweat,ok bear with me now,grill~food~sweat= eeeewwwwww.Please tell me you don't work in Japan and by the way,I hope your cooking skills are better than your spelling.cuz dat sux.Y'all have a nahce day now,ya hear!Oh,sorry,I haven't answered the question yet,try glue to keep those pores closed,just a thought%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment