Monday, November 21, 2011

I have visible pores (i thonk theyr pores) on legs after shaving! can you help me please?

after i shave my legs, my pores are really dark. i don't know why. its not so bad on my thighs, but definitely on my calves, especially near my ankles. what should i do? does anyone else have this problem and is there a way to fix it? maybe I could change my shaving strategy. which razor is the best? thanks for anything you can tell me.





p.s. i have blonde hair so its not just the other part of the hair showing through my skin. even when i havent shaven for a while the actual hair is very light.I have visible pores (i thonk theyr pores) on legs after shaving! can you help me please?
wax and then tan it will go away!I have visible pores (i thonk theyr pores) on legs after shaving! can you help me please?
a lot of people have this problem including me and my teenage daughter,i found a good shaving lotion works and make sure your water is hot enough to open the pores then moisturize
i have this problem too....honestly i have no idea how to fix it. if you get tan their less visible so thats my advice get a tan
You should see a dertamologist. (skin doctor)

No comments:

Post a Comment