Monday, November 21, 2011

Are there any foundations that don't block your pores?

cos my mum won't let me buy foundation because she says it'll wreck my skin, is there any foundations that would be okay?Are there any foundations that don't block your pores?
For a very light coverage I use a tinted moisturizer. MAC makes a great one, but if you're looking to go on the cheaper end, I really like Almay's hypoallergenic self-adjusting tinted moisturizer. It's great and I never end up with the wrong color, no matter what the season is.Are there any foundations that don't block your pores?
Your mom is absolutly right. I woudl really NOT use foundation. It will only mess up your skin. Now and in the long run. Most foundations clog pores and cause break outs which can result in dicoloration of the skin and scarring. It can also send the oil productors of your skin into over drive. I dont understand why anyone want sot use foundation anyways lol. Mineral makeups are great but they are very light, its not like the gooey foundations in the bottle. I hope this helps
maybelline dream matte mouse is the holy grail of foundation!


expensive but SO worth it


also, if u want something different go for a liquid foundation such as maybelline pure makeup shine free liquid foundation


lol i sound like im obsessed with maybelline


but yeah hope this helps!
I've tried Everyday Minerals %26amp; I dare say it compliments my sensitive skin best. If you like, you can always get their sample kit %26amp; test it for a few days. Th only catch is tht you've to pay for shipping ;)
most powders or mineral foundations dont try bare minerals a bit spendy but it works well and it wont block your pores.
no matter how expesive the foundation could it be all block the pores even clinic
well bare escentuals mineral foundations are good for the skin according to it


and it does feel like youre not wearing make up at all so i think its not bad for the skin
Try an Oil free foundation


because the oil blocks the pores,


but try not too wear it everyday.





Look for Oil free on the lable..


xx good luck
try the mineral makeup it is great

No comments:

Post a Comment