Monday, November 21, 2011

Black/brown dots (pores) on my legs?

i have these black/brown dots on my legs and thighs and i've always had them i think but now they appear to be growing.


i never shave, i only wax but these dots are ALWAYS there and they're really ugly, it makes me feel as though i haven't even waxed.





i would appreciate any and all suggestions on how i can make these spots go away.Black/brown dots (pores) on my legs?
I HAVE EXACTLY SAME THING.


i hate it sooo much. there like little brown dots all over. i hate weraring skirts cuz you can see them. its called KERATOSIS PILARIS apperntli.





and you cant get rid of it its in your genetics. but you can calm it down and make it look a little better. im going to the doctors maybe they can give me something to help.





its worse if you have lighter skin aswel because it shows more..URGHHHH WHYYY!!Black/brown dots (pores) on my legs?
Yeah,i have that too,i dont know what the hell it is,i always wax too,but they're still there!
I would try going to a dermatologist. They may be able to identify it, and prescribe a medication for it.
doesnt like everybody have those?

No comments:

Post a Comment