Monday, November 21, 2011

Pimples then Clogged pores?

I have had pimples since the 6th grade. I've used many products to treat pimples such as clearsil, proactive, neutragena and so on. Many of the products i've used havn't worked very well. Is it because of genes that i have alot of pimples and clogged pores? Please give me advice and suggestions. Thank you.Pimples then Clogged pores?
Here is a good cleansing regime with some extra things I do that has helped to keep me acne/pimple free. I have battled this since 13, so I have quite a bit of experience.





#1 Cleanse face with product such as Advantage Clean %26amp; Clear Cleanser or Neutragena Oil free Acne Wash


(I add a little dot of Clean and Clear acne scrub to the cleanser) Rinse all off when completed.


#2 Oxy 10 pads after cleaning to get off all final residue


#3 Neutragena Clear Pore Eliminating Astringent


#4 Clean and Clear Acne cream with Benzoyl Peroxide


#5 Neutragena Oil-free Anti acne moisturizer (only if you need it.)





Do this morning and night. Always use oil-free, non-comedogenic makeup as well.





If your acne is not cystic, this you should be fine. If you have cystic acne then you will need to go to the dermatologist and have him put you on Accutane. There is no need for teenagers have permanent scarring when this great product is available.





Accutane is the ONLY cure. It actually strips the pores internally stopping the excessive oil production.





I put all three of my kids on Accutane the minute they started breaking out. I did not want them to have the scars on their faces like I STILL have on my face from cystic acne.





You will still need to use the cleaning regime after completing Accutane.





Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment