Monday, November 21, 2011

Rough texture and open pores?

I have rough textured skin and open pores on my face. I dont know how to treat it. I was thinking of a chemical peel or micro dermabrasion? Im having difficulty with make up. I need something which makes my skin appear smoother but doesnt dry my skin. Ive tried various make up bases and make ups to no avail. TyRough texture and open pores?
Use Neutrogena. It always helpsRough texture and open pores?
I wouldn't recommend doing a chemical peel or microdermabrasion. First of all, they're expensive. If you are willing to spend that money, you might as well spend it on a clarisonic. It's proven to shrink pores and give you smoother skin. If you would like more information. Please check the website below. I've just bought one for myself, and I'm loving it =) (and if you still doubt me, go read some reviews on the Clarisonic, there are tons of people with your skin type and it worked very well for them). The clarisonic is around 195- 200 something But if you go to amazon and search it, there's one for around 400.





http://www.clarisonic.com/clarisonic/the鈥?/a>
  • man makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment